HOMESCHOOLER Mom

Foto saya
a mom of homeschool twinnies (boy and girl), an ex architect, a lecturer, a crafter, and a children book's author and illustrator. loves drawing, crafting, illustrating, making pretty things..

Hi there...

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little space! i am happy to share my daily activities (homeschooling, green living, writing, ilustrating & crafting) and hope you enjoy it...

-Dini-

dkwardhani@yahoo.com



Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

My Cute Cushion_ not for sale

Yellooooowwww.... I am so happy that my book "flanel untuk Make Over" is Reprint for the Second Edition. Alhamdulillah ^^


So how can i get overed to write the book? simply because of these all cute cushion on my facebook.

So crafters.. keep on crafting, you never knew what will happen next.. keep doing your best, your opportunity will open wider! Happy Crafting :)


3 komentar:

you might also like these stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...